VA loans are made by Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation and backed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) to eligible American veterans or their spouses for the purchase or refinance of a home. The VA loan was designed to offer long-term financing to eligible American veterans or their surviving spouses.
- No prepayment penalties
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- 100% financing with full VA entitlement
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages
- VA financing fees can be “rolled” into the loan amount
- Variety of eligible property types, including townhomes and VA-approved condos
Fairway is committed to helping military families across the country by partnering with the American Warrior Initiative.
*A down payment is required if the borrower does not have full VA entitlement, or if the loan amount is greater than $424,100.